Thursday, April 27, 2006

Mama said

Ever have one of those days when you want to just chuck it all and remember what is was to live unencumbered, irresponsible, a potentiality?

Yeah.

Baby Star is teething. Again. He bit me roughly fifteen times today, and pinched me another twenty-seven.

Boy Star. Hoo boy. He accidentally kicked me in the head at the grocery story. He sassed me every ten minutes, when he wasn't hanging on me. He pressed buttons I had no idea I had. And it seems he can do a wicked impersonation of a wall, at least when I speak.

So I've had a bubblebath, and now I'm drinking bourbon to ease the fire in my head.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie Pippert said...

Wow, ten minutes between sass. Mine's really into making me recall labor pain with sass every 2 minutes, then 1, then on top of one another. ;)

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home