Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Bad Influences

On Saturday, while DaddyStar had the boys out for the day at his parents', Grammie Imelda invited me to the mall with her. It has been years since the two of us went to shopping without the kids. There's a reason for that.

She hadn't been to Sephora yet. When we walked in she said, "Show me everything. We're not leaving until I buy something."

And then she encouraged me to try on as many pairs of pants until I found some that I liked in New York and Co. But I really did need pants. Really.

And then there's this:


Boots. It's an illness.

4 Comments:

Blogger RenĂ©e said...

snazzy!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Julie Pippert said...

Ha cha cha! Looks snazzy and fabulous!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Nice! Love them!

12:35 AM  
Blogger jouettelove said...

cool boots and hot read dress too. sometimes shopping without the kids is all the rejuvination you need in the world :) good for you!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home