Friday, December 30, 2005

Best Christmas gift

These are the Backyardigans.

Yes, take a moment to appreciate the irony of a television show about playing in the backyard.

The music in this show is actually enjoyable. And since Nickelodeon cannot air a show without marketing the hell out of it, the Backyardies have just released a cd. How very twenty-first century of them.

This is all the Star family has been listening to on our various holiday car trips. And neither Grown-up Star has been driven to homicidal mania. Now if I could just figure out what a yeti smells like.

4 Comments:

Blogger lemony said...

"...we've got the whole wide world in our yard to explore..."

"...riding the range, riding the range..."

"...I love being a princess, I love being a princess..."

"...shhh, shhh, secret agents..."

"...that's why every day we're back for more with your friends, the Backyardigans..."

Want me to stop???

xoxo

11:15 AM  
Blogger Momma Star said...

Oh Lemony, is it wrong of me to have QueenTasha fantasies? Just once, I want someone to answer me with "yes your majesty."

;)

2:01 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Yes, Your Majesty!

Or should that be, "No, Your Majesty"?

7:25 PM  
Blogger Om.powered said...

Hey, you forgot "...guarding the big snowball..."

and, really, riding the range is my favorite.

Ya-HOO!

xoxo

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home