Sunday, May 14, 2006

Three wishes

The lovely and delicious Lemony tagged me.

Now I must try and be all clever-like. And now that I'm tagged, am I being tracked, too?

“Three Things meme. The three things are supposed to be things that you would like to see occur in your lifetime--serious or silly or sentimental…(leaving out, as Kent did, Peace In Our Lifetime, Cure for Cancer, all the standard stuff)”

Okay, I'm bending the rule a bit on this first one. I want every country on the plant to be simultaneously ruled by women. Before I am called a man-hating feminazi, let me just say I adore men. Most of them, anyhow, but I don't think they really have much of a track record to be proud of as far as ruling the world goes. And maybe we wouldn't either, but I think it's about time we gave it a shot.

I'd like to see an end to the Mommy Olympics.

And I leave you with three words for my final wish: George Clooney naked. ;)

And I'm tagging everyone.

4 Comments:

Blogger josetteplank.com said...

I adore men, too. They are so cute when they're naked. ;-)

10:07 AM  
Blogger lemony said...

oooooo....naked George Clooney....can we add Jason Wade to the mix? Please? Or is he too young? Maybe it's me who's too old.

*sigh*

But, mmmmm, Jason Wade.

xoxo

9:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hm. I bet your google hits just went through the roof.

11:31 PM  
Blogger Momma Star said...

It's okay Lemony. Your younger man thing will balance out my older man thing.

And I have had no odd search hits yet. I should have said "boobs" in there somewhere. ;)

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home