Friday, October 20, 2006

Asthma sucks, part 317

The boys and I have caught colds, and BoyStar ended up in the Er Wednesday when his asthma flared. Asthma sucks. And I am too exhausted to write anything, but not too exhausted to play with fun blog quizzes.

You Are Apple Cider

Smooth and comforting. But downright nasty when cold.


Your French Name is:

Isabelle Billard

You Are Best Described By...

(Stamped) Lips
by Andy Warhol


You Are a Chocolate Chip Cookie

Traditional and conservative, most people find you comforting.
You're friendly and easy to get to know. This makes you very popular - without even trying!


You Are Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream

You just don't know when you've had enough (or too much)!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie Pippert said...

(HUGS) and many hopes you guys are doing better. I am so sorry I haven't been in touch. I am not juggling the pieces very well just now. Take care sweetie. (HUGS)

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home