Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I've been tagged

My assignment is to list good things for today. You had to pick today, didn't you?

Okay here goes:

I've got a bottle of peach Schnapps in the fridge. Today that is a very good thing.

My best friend called today. She called to tell me she failed her one-hour glucose test, but we got to commiserate about pregnancy woes for half an hour.

The chili I made for dinner turned out really well. And we have sour cream in the fridge that hasn't expired.

My children are healthy.

In less than an hour, Boy Star will be in bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A drink, a chat with a friend and unexpired sour cream? Healthy, children off in dreamland? Today is a very good day, indeed.

:-)

Thanks for playing!

xoxo

8:41 PM  
Blogger lemony said...

Oh, gawd, the glucose test is pure torture. *shudder*

Unexpired sour cream is always a most excellent treat. And sleeping Stars? Enjoy the schnapps! :)

xoxo

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home