Thursday, January 12, 2006

Spirited children

As we were leaving the pediatrician's office the other day, Boy Star was extremely upset with me about oh who can remember what. I think it involved the water fountain being too tall for him. I believe he feels I'm supposed to magically lower all water fountains for his drinking pleasure.

So he says loud enough for all the office staff to hear "Mommy, you aren't my mommy anymore." Of course, the lovely office ladies think this is hysterical. So he continues, "You're my daddy now. Daddy is my mommy."

So, which one of us should be insulted?

3 Comments:

Blogger preTzel said...

Which one should be insulted? Uhm, not sure. Who wears the pants in the family? LOLOL!

5:36 PM  
Blogger josetteplank.com said...

LOL!

Just wait till Daddy can't lower the water fountain, either.

2:16 AM  
Blogger Julie Pippert said...

I'm ROFLOL.

Hey my kid says she hates me at least once a week.

I reply good, that means I am no longer contractually obligated to serve you and make you happy. ;)

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home