Saturday, January 07, 2006

You make me sick

Somebody needs to tell all the the infectious agents lurking out there that I don't do sick.

Day 1 Momma Star wakes up at 1 am with the sore throat from Hades.

Day 3 the sinus nastiness kicks in. Boy Star joins in with the dripping nose.

Day 5 Boy Star is better. Momma Star seems to be turning a corner. Until.

Day 7 Momma Star hit full on with the sinus nastiness once again. Boy star up at 3 am with coughing and fever. Dripping nose follows.

Day 8 Momma Star still sick. Boy Star still sick. Daddy Star now with the sore throat, and for our finale, Baby Star with the fever. And a new tooth.

We're now under quarantine. Did I mention I don't do sick?

4 Comments:

Blogger Om.powered said...

spraying cyberLysol

Feel better fast!

xoxo

12:13 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Oooog, poor Stars! I hope everyone gets better quickly!

12:13 PM  
Blogger lemony said...

Awwww...I'd like to say I'm sorry you're sick, but I know the Littlest Lemon caught her pneumonia when I didn't spray the Lysol quickly enough after reading your last entry.

Harumph.

;)

I'm sorry you're sick, Beautiful Star Momma. I hope you (and the baby Stars) are feeling better post-haste.

xoxo

8:52 PM  
Blogger Momma Star said...

Pneumonia? Oh no you aren't blaming me for that one.

Sinus infections and croup and earworms maybe, but I will not claim the pneumonia. ;)

This doesn't impact the great British excursion, I hope.

xoxo

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home