Wednesday, February 08, 2006

More fun and games

I've been tagged again. Wheeee! This is so making up for elementary school dodgeball.

Anyhow....

Four jobs I've had:

Boston Market counter girl
Office assistant
Weekend help for a florist
Acquisitions editor for a very small publishing company

Four movies I could watch repeatedly:

West Side Story
Splendor in the Grass
The Princess Bride
Beaches

Four places I've lived:

Little rural suburb
Large, no longer rural suburb
Just north of the city neighborhood
Slightly east north of the city neighborhood

Four TV shows I love:
ER
Lost
Gray's Anatomy
The Daily Show

Four places I've vacationed:

not sure I have four
San Francisco
Niagara Falls
Ocean City, MD
Assorted Caribbean islands (a cruise)

My four favorite dishes:

My mother's curry chicken casserole
My gran's halupki
BLT's on warm French bread
Salmon with dill sauce

Four website I visit daily:

MSNBC (my homepage)
NOTI
GO Fug Yourself
Democratic Underground

Four places I'd rather be:

Barbados
Out to lunch
Any bookstore
Visiting my far away best friend

And now for my tag-ees

Bluesy Fish
OmegaMom
Over the Rainbow
Suburban Meteorite

(Or not. No one's coming after you.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home