Sunday, January 15, 2006

Games

I've been tagged, woohoo! Now, dear reader, we come to the part of the blog where you get to be bored to tears reading about me.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was in the middle of my first year of college, dating my hubby, and working a job so inconsequentional I don't remember it.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
A year ago I was pregnant out to here with Baby Star, wishing with all my might that Boy Star wouldn't hate me forever.

Five snacks I enjoy
1. Chocolate
2. Popcorn
3. Veggies and dill dip
4. Chocolate covered popcorn
5. Biscotti

Five songs to which I know all the lyrics
1. Hotel California
2. You are my Sunshine
3. Grow Old with Me
4. Mrs. Robinson
5. Annie's Song

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Get out of debt
2. Buy a bigger house
3. Open a bookstore/cafe and stock obscure books that I adore
4. Fund a commune
5. Buy a ton of animals from Heifer.org

Five bad habits
1. Crack my gum
2. Saying "y'all"
3. Cussing
4. Eating dessert for breakfast
5. Snacking in front of the tv

Five things I like doing
1. Reading
2. Writing
3. Shopping
4. Baking
5. Dancing

Five things I would never wear, buy or get new again
1. A size four anything
2. Jewelry
3. A car
4. Aprons
5. Disposable plates/cups/silverware

Five favorite toys
1. Remote starter for the car
2. Digital camera
3. Kitchenaid Artisan mixer
4. Boy Start's color wonder fingerpaints
5. Needlepoint supplies

So here’s the deal: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot

An Elephant’s Gestation
So, it’s come down to this
OmegaMom
All Hail Suburbia!
Swingin' on a Star

Then select five people to tag:

Over the Rainbow
Crazy Cat Lady
Space Age Housewife
Pretzelbag
Suburban Meteorite

Tag! You’re it! Har!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home