Friday, February 10, 2006

Youth

I'm of the age that I was a way too young for the Madonna craze of the early '80s, a little too young to be anything other than grossed out by the sex book, and old enough to be horrified by her abuse of Don McLean's opus.

I certainly can appreciate her ability to re-invent herself. I can't fault her politics. Or her obvious dedication to yoga.

But the purple leotard disappoints me.

Lord knows, I'm having birthday-related aging issues of my own. I get it, truly. I color my gray hair. I always wear make-up when in public.

But purple leotards?

i think I'd rather just buy a sportscar.

1 Comments:

Blogger Momma Star said...

Oh Progressive, in my estimation, unless one is competing in a gymnastics competition or taking a dance class, one should never show off one's crotch in a leotard.

And even then the intention should not be to call attention to the goods.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home