Thursday, March 09, 2006

Randomness

Know what I love? Cracking open a new Moleskine and destroying that pristine first page with really illegible cursive. Let's ignore the fact that I've had said notebook in my possession since Christmas (thanks again secret Santa). The lovely and celestial Om mentioned something about someone and someone else being in retrograde leading to creativity. What do I know from Venus? Just that Om is always right.

And until I become sufficiently creative, read this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reid said...

I love the feel of a new notebook, a blank canvas, ready for my thoughts and half-formed ideas. I always take the first page when I get one, write down the date and where I got it, and a quick line or two about how I was feeling at that very moment. It helps to imprint your psyche on your book, and claim your tools.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home