Friday, February 17, 2006

Suggestions, anyone?

My long-dreaded birthday has arrived. (And half of you are going to cyber-smack me, so feel free to hit the happy little next blog button at this point.)

I really wasn't expecting this level of neurosis this year. Next year, thirty, that should be the year to freak me out. Twenty-eight was all good. And maybe I'm just getting a jump on the angst now, so I can have fun next year. Please, God.

Anyhow, I have no plans yet. So how should I celebrate my last year in my twenties?

(Ummm, we can leave out anything that would require bail money or hiding bodies.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Imzadi said...

I'm smacking you for only being 29. Gawd, I'm freakin' 37!!!

I'm spending the day pretending I just turned 21. I plan on drinking heavily and making my kids sing Happy Birthday to Mommmeeee repeatedly.

I think you should do the same.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Momma Star said...

Oh yes, I've already played the "you have to be nice to mommy on her birthday" card.

I made chocolate cake yesterday. What should we drink with that?

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home