Monday, February 27, 2006

Marriage

It's gotten to the point where I must admit we have outgrown our house. Even if we throw out half the junk we have around here, we have still outgrown our house.

Most days, the "opposites attract" balance between me and Daddy Star works out quite well. Especially with regard to the raising of the Twinkles.

But every once in a while, we run into large purchases we must make like cars or houses. We bought our current house when I was six months pregnant with Boy Star. I do not recommend it. One of our, ahem, discussions during that househunt ended in the only time since being married that I ran back home to my mother. Oy.

See, Daddy Star... He's a planner. He's an analyst. He is never happier than when a life event requires the creation of a spreadsheet. Woe is me.

And he knows how this is going to make me nuts and has started buttering me up in preparation. He came home from the warehouse club store yesterday with a huge bag of Starbucks coffeebeans.

Woe is me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home