Thursday, June 08, 2006

More meme time

From the ever-adorable Gringirl. And before I forget, Crazy Cat Lady, Zadi, and OmegaMom go for it.




One body part you’d like to change? Hmm. I've never cared for the bump in my nose. I'd straighten that.

Describe your ideal Saturday. I'd wake up late and everyone would be out of the house. I'd have bagels and lox for breakfast, exercise for a long time, take a bubblebath, waste all morning at the bookstore, come home and write all afternoon, order dinner in, have a glass of Reisling, then chat on the phone with a friend until bedtime.

What have you got for leftovers in your fridge? Not much. It's grocery day and I just cleaned out the fridge. Pasta and veggies from last night.

You get to travel back in time for one day. I go back to high school and kiss the one guy I regret not kissing.

If you had one hour with the President, what would you say to him? The answer to this doesn't even matter, as he doesn't comprehend my vocabulary.

One body part you’d never change? My eyes.

Your most favorite thing about motherhood? The way it lifts you out of yourself.

Ultra-violet rays or tan-in-a-bottle? Neither baby. I'm working the tuberculosis patient look.

You have an unlimited expense account; what three things do you purchase first? A bigger house. The cute sandals I was drooling over the other day. Lipstick.

Your least favorite thing about motherhood? All the things you can't control.

YeIt’s 10:00 p.m., do you know where your children are? They're in bed, asleep. And if they aren't asleep, they better be quiet. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home