Tuesday, March 14, 2006

News of the whackjobs

I am surrounded by morons.

Did you know that you should teach your child not to drink by giving him alcohol poisoning?

Hmmm. My grandfather caught my father smoking when he was a kid and forced dad to smoke the entire pack. Forty years later my father still smokes. He's currently in the hospital being treated for pneumonia.

And did you know that when a seven-month-old baby falls off a bed, you should
pick her up and throw her back on the bed. And when that fails, shake her.

Here. It's a link to the Planned Parenthood facilities in Pennsylvania. Throw some chlorine into the gene pool.

2 Comments:

Blogger josetteplank.com said...

E. Gads.

Chlorine in the gene pool...SNORT!

11:49 PM  
Blogger Reid said...

Man, I'd hate to see how they teach their kids to be pro-life.

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home